The IPINKS CONCENTRATED BASES are suitable for use in the production of high quality printing inks for application on white and brown cardboard for primary, secondary and tertiary packaging. Our bases have excellent surface gloss. Particularly suitable for fast and fast drying machines with anilox from 80 lines up to 300 lines both with doctor blade and without.
For dilutions it is necessary to follow our technical indications below.
- IPINKS CONCENTRATED BASES are water based for flexo application
- They can be used on different types of generic cardboard used for primary packaging
- All the pigments used are of high degree of purity and different shades, even by sample, are available to order
- Excellent adhesion and physical properties of resistance
- All inks and bases are produced according to the ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system
- Further specific product modifications can be made to order, contact our technical service for further specifications
Available concentrated base
|LIGHT||EN 646||EN 13432|
|8GI-9000-XXX74||YELLOW BASE R.L.||7||S||S|
|8AR-9000-XX34||ORANGE RESISTENTE BASE||7||S||S|
|9BL-9000-XX16||BLUE BASE 13432||8||S||S|
|9RS-9000-XX48||MAGENTA RESISTANT BASE||6||N||N|
|9RS-9000-XX49||VIOLET RED BASE||2||N||N|
|9RS-9000-XX02||FIRE RED RESISTANT||6||N||S|
|9RS-9000-XX12||FIRE RED 646||6||S||S|
|9RS-9000-XX84||MAGENTA RESISTANT 646||7||S||S|
Italian printing inks strongly recommends that you stay in touch with our technical service for any problem with the use of our bases and for any different application and printing compared to those listed in this product data sheet.
Different types of technological paints are available depending on the application required, refer to the individual technical sheets provided for a better understanding of the single types of paints
Please contact our technical service to receive declarations
Please refer to our MSDS attached
- CONCENTRATED BASE series inks are not flammable
- CONCENTRATED BASE series inks have to be used in the way of not contaminating other inks or other production lines
- CONCENTRATED BASE series inks are granted for a correct use until 6 months from delivery date
- Refer to your country national laws
For further informations please read MSDS attached.
- Do not add any additives that can vary the pH of the solution
- Do not diluite upper than 30% in weight; to perform a diluition higher that 30% please contact our technical service
- Shake before use.
Post Printing storage
- Close the inks can or cube package
- Do not storage upper than 30°C
All italian printing products are formulated following CEPE/EUPIA giudelines. Our inks do not contain CMR substances neither the following heavy metals: Sb, As, Cd, Cr (VI), Pb, Hg, Se.
Do not mix our inks with another supplier’s inks, do not modificate the composition of our inks.
Some parameters could change the inks performance, as follows:
- Applied quantity
- Drying properties
- Paperboard quality used to print
All informations contained in this sheet could not be exhaustive. All products must be sold only to professional printers. Products are not under warranty because applying conditions are not all under our control. Please use only reccomendation reported in this technical data sheet.