GENERAL PLUS 2000 SERIES
GENERAL PLUS 2000 series is suitable for general use on white and brown cardboard for tertiary packaging. Particularly recommended for external packaging of wines and related products. The series is semi-gloss and has no superficial duster. Suitable for standard machines not fast drying.
The series is also sold ready for use with the code 2090.
For dilutions it is necessary to follow our technical indications below.
- GENERAL PLUS 2000 inks are water based for flexographic applications
- Suitable to be printed on different types of external paperboard packaging (white,…)
- All pigments used have an high quality and different shades are available to be ordered also on specifical requests
- Good adhesion and surface resistance
- All inks productions comply with ISO 9001:2015
- Other specifications are suitable on request to our technical service
Applicazione del prodotto
Inks are made for flexographic applications with 80 to 200 lines anilox roller. Italian printing inks strongly recommends that you stay in touch with our technical service for any problem of application and printing of our inks and for any different application and printing than those listed in this product data sheet. Dilute with 2000 VARNISH available on request.
Please contact our technical service to receive declarations
Please refer to our MSDS attached
- GENERAL PLUS series inks are not flammable
- GENERAL PLUS series inks have to be used in the way of not contaminating other inks or other production lines
- GENERAL PLUS series inks are granted for a correct use until 6 months from delivery date
Refer to your country national laws.
For further informations please read MSDS attached.
- Refer to your country national laws
For further informations please read MSDS attached
- Do not add any additives that can vary the pH of the solution
- Do not diluite upper than 30% in weight; to perform a diluition higher that 30% please contact our technical service.
- Shake before use
– Close the inks can or cube package
– Do not storage upper than 30°C
All italian printing products are formulated following CEPE/EUPIA giudelines. Our inks do not contain CMR substances neither the following heavy metals: Sb, As, Cd, Cr (VI), Pb, Hg, Se.
Do not mix our inks with another supplier’s inks, do not modificate the composition of our inks. Some parameters could change the inks performance, as follows:
- Applied quantity
- Drying properties
- Paperboard quality used to print
All informations contained in this sheet could not be exhaustive. All products must be sold only to professional printers. Products are not under warranty because applying conditions are not all under our control. Please use
only reccomendation reported in this technical data sheet.