SUPERSHINE 5000 SERIES
SUPERSHINE 5000 series inks are suitable for general use on coated paper and cardboard for secondary and tertiary packaging. This series has excellent surface gloss. Suitable for both standard machines and fast and fast drying machines.
The series is also sold ready to use with the code 5090.
For dilutions it is necessary to follow our technical indications below.
- SUPERSHINE 5000 SERIES series inks are water based for flexo application
- Can be used on different types of generic cardboard used for external packaging
- All the pigments used are of a high degree of purity and different shades, even by sample, are available to order
- Good adhesion and physical resistance properties
- All inks are produced according to the ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system
- Further specific product modifications can be made to order, contact our technical service.
Detailed product series description
Different versions of the SUPERSHINE 5000 SERIES series are available with the following features:
- SUPERSHINE 5555 FP
The inks of the SUPERSHINE 5555 version are suitable for use on paper and coated cardboard for primary packaging and are certified according to the European framework law 1935/2004 and 2023/2006
- SUPERSHINE 5290 HG
The inks of the SUPERSHINE 5290 version are characterized by a very high degree of gloss and are suitable for use with RACLA printing on coated paper and cardboard
- SUPERSHINE 5575 HC
The inks of the SUPERSHINE 5575 HC version are characterized by a high concentration of pigment and are suitable for use on coated paper and board
- SUPERSHINE 5646 EN 646
The inks of the SUPERSHINE 5646 EN646 version are suitable for use on paper and coated cardboard for primary packaging and are certified according to the European framework law 1935/2004 2023/2006. In addition, the inks of this series comply with the EN646 standard concerning resistance to chemical agents for printing on food packaging.
- SUPERSHINE 5563 HR
The inks of the SUPERSHINE 5563 HR version are characterized by a high resistance to rubbing and are suitable for use on coated paper and board
Italian printing inks strongly recommends that you stay in touch with our technical service for any problem of application and printing of our inks and for any different application and printing than those listed in this product data sheet. Dilute with 5000 VARNISH stretch paint available on request.
Consult the technical service for the issue of declarations of compliance with the required regulations
Consult the Safety Data Sheet sent to the first delivery
- The SUPERSHINE 5000 series is not flammable
- The SUPERSHINE 5000 series must be used in such a way that it does not represent contamination for other ink series used in the same factory or printing line
- The SUPERSHINE 5000 series is guaranteed for correct operation during the printing phase for 6 months from delivery
It is necessary to dispose of the containers of the inks and the waste water according to the current national and community legislation; the CER code for the ink containers and 150110
For further information refer to the Safety Data Sheet
- Do not add any additives that can change the pH of the ink
- Do not dilute more than 20% by weight; for more dilution contact our technical service
- For a correct dilution strongly recommend the use of a specific elongation paint
- Shake well before use
- Close the cover after the printing phase
- Store at temperatures between 4 ° C and 35 ° C
All Italian Printing Inks products are tormomated according to the CEPE / EUPIA guidelines. This excludes the use of carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxic compounds for reproduction; in addition the pigments are free from the following heavy metals: Sb, As, Cd, Cr (VI), Pb, Hg, Se.
All Italian Printing Inks products are formulated to be used as such and in complete safety according to current legislation. The combination with other products of different manufacturers can irremediably influence the properties of our inks.
Some parameters that can influence the use of our inks are the following:
- Control of the applied quantity
- Adequate drying in the machine
- Integrity of the substrate used
All information contained in this sheet can not be exhaustive. For any further information or explanation, please do not hesitate to contact our technical service.
The Italian Printing INKS products are formulated to be sold to professional users. All recommendations are provided without warranty, as the conditions of use and application are out of our direct control. We strongly recommend that you comply with the information contained in this information sheet. Any changes to the product for development reasons will be made without further notice.