FLEXOFOIL 6000 series is suitable for general use on classic plastic materials: PP, PE, PVC, … This series presents an excellent color rendering. Particularly suitable for fast and fast drying machines.
The series is also sold ready to use with the code 6090. The series formulated with raw materials adapted to the OKCOMPOST standard is also available For dilutions it is necessary to follow our technical indications below.
FLEXOFOIL 6000 General Characteristic
• FLEXOFOIL 6000 series inks are water based for flexo application
• Can be used on different types of generic cardboard used for external packaging
• All the pigments used are of a high degree of purity and different shades, even by sample, are available to order
• Good adhesion and physical resistance properties
• All inks are produced according to the ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system
• Further specific product modifications can be made to order, contact our technical service.
Different versions of the FLEXOFOIL 6000 series are available with the following features:
Flexofoil 6100 Plast
The inks of the FLEXOFOIL 6100 version are suitable for printing on biodegradable substrates: MATERIB I and mixtures containing other biodegrad able polymers.
Flexofoil 6750 HR
The inks of the FLEXOFOIL 6750 HR version are suitable for printing with RACLA both on non-absorbent classical supports such as PE, PP, PVC, ... and biodegradable substrates such as MATERBI and mixtures of this.
Flexofoil 6200 Aluflex
The inks of the FLEXOFOIL 6200 ALUFLEX version are suitable for printing on non-absorbent substrates containing aluminum coupled in the first surface layer.
Flexofoil 6852 Compofoil
The inks of the FLEXOFOIL 6852 COMPOFOIL version are suitable for printing on non-absorbent substrates with the OKCOMPOST certification.
Flexofoil 6900 Bipol
The inks of the FLEXOFOIL 6900 BIPOL version are suitable for printing on bipolitined paper and cardboard and papers containing sprayed al uminum as a printing surface.