GENERAL PLUS 2000 series is suitable for general use on white and brown cardboard for tertiary packaging. Particularly recommended for external packaging of wines and related products. The series is semi-gloss and has no superficial duster. Suitable for standard machines not fast drying.
The series is also sold ready for use with the code 2090.
For dilutions it is necessary to follow our technical indications below.
• GENERAL PLUS 2000 inks are water based for flexographic applications
• Suitable to be printed on different types of external paperboard packaging (white,…)
• All pigments used have an high quality and different shades are available to be ordered also on specifical requests
• Good adhesion and surface resistance
• All inks productions comply with ISO 9001:2015
• Other specifications are suitable on request to our technical service